Below error appears while trying to Cancel Onboarding process from Dashboard-
[COE0018]The cancellation request for new recruit [User ID] has failed. Please contact your administrator.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Instance
- Open the Onboarding Dashboard
- Open the Candidate whose process needs to be cancelled and Click View All task;
- Click on Action and Try to Cancel and you get error- [COE0018]The cancellation request for new recruit has failed. Please contact your administrator
There could be multiple reasons for this error as mentioned in the below KBA-
After following the above the KBA if still the error persists then kindly create support ticket so that the backend logs for the error can be analyzed. If below error is retrieved then kindly follow the resolution mentioned in this KBA-
Failed to upsert data for entity :EmpEmploymentTerminationresult : Property okToRehire is not upsertable. Please check the property setting in Admin Center > OData API Data Dictionary or the entity metadata. for Key EmpEmploymentTermination
This is because the visibility of okToRehire field is set to View in employmentInfo HRIS Element in Manage Business Configuration. Kindly follow the below steps to resolve the issue-
- Go to Admin Center >> Manage Business Configuration >> employmentInfo.
- Select HRIS field okToRehire. Click the Details button.
- Change Visibility to "Edit". (Change visibility to "Edit" in employmentInfo_onboardee data model as well, if applicable.)
- Perform OData API Metadata Refresh
Post this cancel onboarding will work without any error.
Cancel Onboarding, COE0018, error, okToRehire , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-REP , Suite Reporting SAC , Known Error