After adding a new approver to the workflow the notifications are not correctly sent.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Workflow Email Configuration in which initiator should only receive a notification when the request is finally approved
- Go to Manage organization, pay and job structures and add the email configuration to one workflow with 2 approvers
- Trigger a workflow request for the this workflow
- Go to Manage Workflow Requests and add a third approver for this request
- Once the second approver approves the request the Initiator receives the notification that the workflow is finally approved
The workflow notifications will always respect the original list of approvers of the moment the request was triggered.
Currently this is expected behavior of the system. The system will behave based in the initial list of approvers from the workflow trigger time.
incorrect, notification, wrong, email, emails, did not receive notification, not sending, not receiving, missing notification , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , Problem