- How to interpret the "Release at Export" column?
- Is it mandatory for each collection to be updated in order for this to match the current cloud release?
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Import Collection app
- The "Release at Export" column shows the cloud release version at the time the collection was exported
- There is no need to update collections to ensure the release matches the current cloud version
- Collections which are already imported will continue to display the last release when they were exported for historical data purposes
- If a collection was exported on a previous release to the current release and still has not been imported then it will need to be re-exported
- You can only import collections which were exported on the same version as the current release
export at release column value version cloud import export software collection , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-SL , Manage and Import Software Collections , How To
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2111