Currently when the "Maintain" right in "Planning Model" is activated users can both Edit Query and Refresh existed import/export jobs.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Provide user with "Maintain" right in on "Planning Model".
- This is by design.
- An Improvement Request has been created https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/276846 to separate Edit Query and Refresh existed import/export jobs permissions.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, QRC, Bi, weekly, BI-Weekly, When will be our system version updated, latest releases, biweekly, regarding SAC's release cycles, and the versions within each release, SAC version, next SAC version, when will prod and test tenant be updated to Q3 sac kba, sac update date sac kba , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem