- In the help guide, it documents the limitation when export table as CSV and Excel
Export Data as a CSV File
The following limitations apply to table exports that have the Scope set to All and to chart exports:
- Maximum number of columns: 60.
- Maximum number of cells of data: 3 million.
Export Table Data as an XLSX File
- Maximum number of cells of data: 500 thousand.
The following limitations apply to the export:
- Could export more calls of data or columns documented in the guide
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.20.12
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, sap analyst cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.