- In the help guide, it documents the limitation when export table as CSV and Excel
Export Data as a CSV File
The following limitations apply to table exports that have the Scope set to All and to chart exports:
- Maximum number of columns: 60.
- Maximum number of cells of data: 3 million.
Export Table Data as an XLSX File
- Maximum number of cells of data: 500 thousand.
The following limitations apply to the export:
- Could export more calls of data or columns documented in the guide
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.20.12
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, sap analyst cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.