- SAP IQ became unresponsive
- Messages stop being logged in IQMSG
- A particular stored procedure is executed by several connections simultaneously.
- This stored procedure executes "ALTER TABLE".
- The "ALTER TABLE" statement automatically triggers a recompile of dependent views.
- The stack traces taken by DumpAllthreads or pstack contains these functions calls:
SAP IQ 16.1
825919, CR825919, CR#825919, WorkerRecursiveMutex, DB_Check_if_reusable_right_away, RecompileView, dbi_alter, exec_procedure_stmt, run_procedure, dbi_alter, , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , BW-SYS-DB-IQ , BW on HANA with Sybase IQ Near-line Storage , HAN-DYT , SAP HANA Dynamic Tiering , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.