Number of non-conforming units (ANZFEHLEH) is defined in structure T_QAISRTAB of QIRF_GET_SAMPLE_VALUES2 for qualitative characteristic of inspection lot.
But after it is executed, the value is not transferred and not visible for example in transaction QE51N afterwards.
This occurs in the following scenario:
- Inspection lot manages inspection points.
- Indicator 'Charac. attribute' is not active for the inspection characteristic.
- Valuation mode '100 Attributive inspection of nonconf. units' is defined in sampling procedure assigned to the inspection characteristic.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
QM-IM-RR, QM-IDI, QIRF_GET_SAMPLE_VALUES2, ANZFEHLEH, QE51N, nonconforming, result, Schnittstelle, Ergebnis, fehlerhaft, Stichprobeneinheiten , KBA , QM-IM-RR , Results Recording , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.