Date format locale does not work in Advance report
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Onboarding > reports
- Generate the Advance report
- Download the report and check the WOCTStartdate format
- The WOCTStartdate is populating in dd/mm/yyyy format
- Go to Manage data
- Search the candidate and open the OCI
- Validate the Locale for the user .
- If the report owner user has en-GB ( United Kingdom ) local then it must be populate as dd/mm/yyyy format .
- Please make a note WOCTStartdate is depends on the user locale like en-GB date format = dd/mm/yyyy and en-US date format = mm/dd/yyyy
Onboarding, ONB, Date format locale, WOCTStartdate, Reports , Advance reports , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , How To