You are generating T4 forms and you note one or both situations below:
- Box 24 and/or Box 26 were generated with maximum insurable/pensionable earnings for the year, even when your EI/CPP wage types shows higher amounts
- When your employee has more than one T4 form being generated for the same year, Box 24 and/or Box 26 of a T4 form may be generated with an amount lower than your EI/CPP wage types or even with zero
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Box24, Box26, B24, B26, 0 amount, T4 form, YE, PC00_M07_CCYR, Run history, Run viewer, RPCYERK0, RPCYERK0_CE, MAX, LIMIT , KBA , PY-CA-YE , Year End for Canada , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.