You are generating T4 forms and you note one or both situations below:
- Box 24 and/or Box 26 were generated with maximum insurable/pensionable earnings for the year, even when your EI/CPP wage types shows higher amounts
- When your employee has more than one T4 form being generated for the same year, Box 24 and/or Box 26 of a T4 form may be generated with an amount lower than your EI/CPP wage types or even with zero
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Box24, Box26, B24, B26, 0 amount, T4 form, YE, PC00_M07_CCYR, Run history, Run viewer, RPCYERK0, RPCYERK0_CE, MAX, LIMIT , KBA , PY-CA-YE , Year End for Canada , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.