"SAC Performance Content" in SAC Content Performance Statistics and Analysis shows different number of users than "SAC Content usage" story in "SAP Analytics Cloud Usage"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0 (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
With Credentials in Secure Area:
- Open Story : "SAC Content usage" - it shows N users for for a given month
- Open Story : "SAP Analytics Cloud Usage" - Number of Users is different from "SAC Content usage"
The behavior is correct, SAC Content Users shows the number of users who actively consumed the stories, refreshing the queries , whereas SAP Analytics Cloud Usage shows a higher number of users because it includes also users who may have accessed the tenant (i.e. browsing file system etc.) or accessing stories without refreshing all the queries (i.e. non active pages)
No resolution needed
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , LOD-ANA-XUS , User assistance, performance statistics , Problem