When you go to the Quick Add Products table, start adaptation in a specifc layout and sort a column as "Ascending" as example, afeter leaving adaptation mode this is not saving.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Sales Order work center.
2. Start adaptation mode and change to "ABC" page layout.
3. Open any sales order.
4. Go to Products facet.
5. Click on "Quick Add Products"
6. Select some products.
7. On table, click on "Product" column and sort as "Ascending".
8. Leave adaptation mode.
9. The sort is not maintained.
This is the system behavior.
You need to use the "Sort and Gourp By" option on adaptation menu.
This option "Sort and Gourp By" is not available for specific page layouts.
You can save sorting only using Master Layout.
Sort, Page, Layout, Column, Sort, Sorting , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To