When you try to start trace in app Custom Logic Tracing, you get a warning message:
You have Custom Business Objects which do not support tracing. Please republish Custom Business Objects with a release version below 1.2.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
We use the release to track when new functionality is added to CBOs. The CBOs published before 1.2 release, cannot be traced with the Custom Logic Tracing app.
1. Go to app Custom Business Objects
2. Configure the table's view settings to ensure the 'Release' column is visible
3. Now you can find the CBOs with release lower than 1.2 and decide if you want to trace them.
- If you don't need to trace those CBOs, you can ignore the warning in Custom Logic Tracing app.
- If you need to trace those CBOs, just Republish the CBOs.
"Republishing" just means clicking Edit Draft in your CBO and then clicking Publish. This will only change your CBO under the hood so no worries about incompatible changes. Once no CBOs with a release lower than 1.2 are left, the warning will disappear.
KBA , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-BL , Custom Business Logic , Problem