You want to cancel the confirmation of a production order using app Cancel Production Order Confirmation.
After filling in the information and clicking "Enter", there shows up an error: "Confirmed activity must not be smaller than 0 (check entry) Message no. RU033" and the confirmation can't be cancelled.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Open app Cancel Production Order Confirmation.
2. Filling in the order information.
3. Clicking "Enter".
4. The error shows up.
This issue is caused by database inconsistency.
Please try the following steps to fix the problem:
1. Check the confirmation information of the order in app Display Production Order Confirmation.
2. Do the confirmation for the order again with the exactly same activities that have been confirmed, while keeping the confirmed quantity to be 0.
3. Try to cancel the confirmation again.
In case the above steps can't fix the problem, please raise an SAP incident.
Cancel Production Order Confirmation, production order, RU033, confirmed activity, database inconsistency , KBA , PP-SFC-EXE-CON , Confirmation , Problem