User wants the mandatory field Document Status (BSTAT) available in the tile Display Line Item in General Ledger and other FI reports like Journal entry Analyzer for audit purpose.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the App Display Line Items in general ledger.
- Search for the field Document Status to include it in line items report.
As a key user, you can extend the Display Line Items in General Ledger app according to your business needs (help.sap.com) document for App Extensibility
- Logon with a ADMINISTRATOR role.
- Go to App Custom Fields.
- Create data source extension by clicking the create button (+).
- From the dropdown choose the data source Display Line Items in general ledger (FAC_GLV_GL_ACCOUNT_LINE_ITEMS_SRV ).
- Provide the description for your data source extension.
- Press create button.
- In the data source extension go to Field Selection tab.
- Press search button to search for the Field Document Status.
- Select the following field path from the search results.
Display Line Items in General Ledger -> Journal Entry Category -> Accounting Document Category - Text -> Document Status
- Press OK button.
- Find the field path in the selected field
- Publish the data source extension.
- Now logon with a GL_ACCOUNTANT role.
- Go to App Display Line Items in General Ledger.
- In the App Display Line Items in General Ledgers field document status is extended.
Display Line Items in General Ledger, FAC_GLV_GL_ACCOUNT_LINE_ITEMS_SRV, extend, bktxt, bkpf, acdoca, F2217, S4_PC , KBA , FI-FIO-GL-IS , Reporting Apps , Problem