You created the returns STO process, with following steps:
- STO with return receipt (NB2C)
- Advance return delivery - LLR
- Goods Isssue with movement type 161
- CC Returns Delivery automatically created using output type
- SPED linked to step 2
- GR (movement type 673 - TR to cross company) - US plant for example.
You are expecting after 161 movement type an automatic movement 695 (695 - Stock Transfer, Return to Originally Issuing Valuated Cross-Company-Code Stock in Transit) to be posted automatically without VLPOD to be performed hence the stock to be transferred to in transit for US plant.
SAP ERP or S/4Hana system for cases where Advanced Return Management (LO-ARM) functionality used
ARM STO return movementtype VLPOD , KBA , LO-ARM-MM , Advanced Returns Materials Management , LO-ARM-SHP , ARM Shipping , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.