- You have created your own standard text in the Maintain Standard Texts app and you want to make it visible in the Text tab on the sales order header.
- You expect to have a pre-populated text in the sales order header. This text will not come from the customer master or anywhere else.
"Image/data in this document is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
1. You can create the text details in the Maintain Standard Texts app and note down the Text Object, Text ID and Text Name details.
2. Then in the sales order text determination procedure (configuration activity Set Up Text Determination for Sales Document Header), you can create your own text ID’s and your own access sequences, or you can use the standard ones. At this step, you need to maintain the text object, text ID and text name for the respective access sequence you want to use.
3. By this way, when the user creates a sales order, the system can pre-populate the text from the Maintain Standard Texts app in the sales order.
Note: Check document attached with detailed steps regarding the resolution.
Pre-populating, header text, texts, sales, sales order, header, header level, own text, standard text, text tab, text determination, text procedure, vbbk, text object, SO10, VOTXN, 101290, sales document header, pre-populated, pre-populate, prepopulate , KBA , SD-BF-TP , Text Processing , SD-SLS , Sales , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , How To
|Steps for Resolution.pdf|