Your requirement is to customize and configure the conflicts as suited to your business for Segregation of Duty.
The SOD conflicts predefined by SAP are list of rules which helps to minimize the risk of fraud. These are just warning to indicates the key user that the views assigned to the user might cause a conflict using which the key user can assign the views. If the pre-delivered SOD conflicts seems not relevant for the customer they can be disable them and also define their own from the work center view conflicts work center view.
To customize and configure the conflicts as suited to your business, you need to follow the steps below:
- Scope in the functionality through scoping the business option Do you want to define new or configure the
SAP delivered work center view conflicts". This option can be found in Built-in Services and Support
element within System Management under User and Access Management.
- After the scoping changes, new work center view IAM_VIEW_CONFLICT starts appearing in Edit Access
Right screen for assignment.
- Assign this work center view to all the users who should be authorized for this functionality.
- Once authorized, user can find the Work Center View Conflicts view in the Application and User
Management work center.
- Now the all the SAP delivered conflicts will be listed in the UI. Select the conflicts that are not relevant and click on Action -> Disable Conflict to disable the irrelevant SOD conflict
Segregation of Duty conflict, Access Rights, IAM_VIEW_CONFLICT , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , Problem