The model is enabled with the data locks.
In the story, you right click a cell to mange the data locks. In the opened Manage Data Locks dialog, the story context is not applied there.
For example, you set a page filter on Date dimension to Oct to Dec. However, in the Manage Data Locks dialog, it displays (all) for the Date dimension.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.20.12
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a story.
- Select a value cell of the table.
- Right click and choose Manage Data Locks...
- The page filter is not applied in the Manage Data Locks dialog. It still displayed all members for this dimension.
Some widgets referenced by this table have exclude filters.
Data locking does not support some exclude filters.
Instead of an exclude filter, please try to use an include filter.
Having data locking extended to support such exclude filters is considered as a feature request. You can follow this Knowledge Base Article to create an enhancement request: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2424376
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-DLK , Data Locking , Problem