How can a Candidate reschedule an interview in the External Career Site?
How to make "Reschedule" option available to a Candidate in the External Career Site?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
In order for a Candidate to be able to reschedule an interview, please see below prerequisites:
- Ensure that the email trigger "Booked Interview Reschedule Email to Candidate" is enabled and configured in all languages
- Ensure only supported tokens are used in the email template associated to the trigger "Booked Interview Reschedule Email to Candidate"
Then as an Interview Organizer, carry out below steps:
- Add one (or more) Interviewer in Interview Scheduling
- Click on "Find Availability"
- In the calendar grid at the bottom of the page, select at least 2 time slots from those available
- Send the email to the candidate
- The candidate now has to options: "Select" and "Decline"
- Candidate clicks on "Select"
- Candidate selects 1 time slot and saves the changes, booking that time slot for the interview
- After that "Reschedule" will be visible to the candidate
Note: Candidates can’t cancel or reschedule a confirmed interview within 24 hours of the scheduled interview time.
Reschedule, Interview, Candidate , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , How To