A reason for rejection has been set against a sales order line item but the item remains open.
In app 'Manage Sales Orders', the 'Overall Status' of a sales order is 'Open' or 'In Process' but all line items should have been completed or rejected.
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Each reason for rejection allows for individual configuration. Several checkboxes are available in the customising of a reason for rejection; e.g. 'Open Resource Item', 'No Billing':
- 'Open Resource Item' checked - The Resource is reopened. Example: a Debit Memo request item is rejected, a new DMR can be created for this item.
- 'No Billing has been' is checked - The rejected item is no longer relevant for billing. If an item is configured for order related billing, the item will not be closed unless this option has been selected.
Additional info - Other options available:
- Output not checked - The reason for rejection is printed in the output.
The options can be configured through configuration step (SSCUI); 102494 - Define Reasons For Rejection.
If the item is relevant for billing, select a reason for rejection that has No Billing selected.
SIMG_CFMENUOLSDOVAG, 500112, FK_ERL, EP_OFF, TVAG, KOWRR, SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP, F1873, ABSTA, GBSTA, ABGRU, Due to invoice error, Rejected by Approver, Rejected by Customer, Order cancelled due to Error, Damaged by customer, Other compensation, Warranty period expired, Customer not eligible, Assigned by the System (Internal), 00,56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 80, , KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , How To