- Using app Display Line Items in General Ledger user want to be able to display the Cost Center ID/number without (name/text).
- The fields available under Settings icon in the App Display Line Items in General Ledger do not include a field for Cost Center ID only.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open app Display Line Items in General Ledger.
- Enter filters; Company Code, GL Account, Status: All Items, Posting Date: This Month.
- Press GO.
- Report runs with "Standard" variant.
- Go to Settings icon and add field Cost Center.
- The cost center number displays with the text name in parenthesis.
As a key user, you can extend the Display Line Items in General Ledger app according to your business needs (help.sap.com) document for App Extensibility
- Logon with a ADMINISTRATOR role.
- Go to App Custom Fields.
- Create data source extension by clicking the create button (+).
- From the dropdown choose the data source Display Line Items in general ledger (FAC_GLV_GL_ACCOUNT_LINE_ITEMS_SRV ).
- Provide the description for your data source extension.
- Press create button.
- In the data source extension go to Field Selection tab.
- Press search button.
- Search for the Field Cost Center.
- Select the following field path from the search results.
Display Line Items in General Ledger -> I_JOURNALENTRYITEMBROWSER -> Cost Center
- Press Apply.
- Find the field path in the selected field
- Publish the data source extension.
- Now logon with a GL_ACCOUNTANT role.
- Go to App Display Line Items in General Ledger.
- In the App Display Line Items in General Ledgers field Profit Center is extended.
Display Line Items in General Ledger, FAC_GLV_GL_ACCOUNT_LINE_ITEMS_SRV, extend, bktxt, bkpf, acdoca, F2217, S4_PC, Profit Center , KBA , FI-FIO-GL-IS , Reporting Apps , How To