Credit Analyst is not updated in credit management master data when migrated through migration object Customer - extend existing record by Credit Management data.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to app Migrate Your Data.
- Select the migration object Customer - extend existing record by Credit Management data.
- Generate staging table for the migration object.
- Populate the staging table with respective data in tab Credit MD for Partner (Segment) using template file.
- Simulate the migration.
- Migrate the data.
- Go to app Maintain Business Partner.
- Enter the relevant business partner.
- Credit Analyst field is not updated in credit management master data.
The field Credit Analyst in Credit MD for Partner (Segment) in the migration template is the coordinator field in the segment table, which is the field to which the user is assigned. But this field is never used in standard processes (most likely obsolete). The field Credit Analyst in the database table of the credit segment (UKMBP_CMS_SGM) is not in productive use anymore. The credit analyst field appears in the migration template because it was part of the complete structure that was used in the backend for adding the fields to the template.
The only way to assign a credit analyst to a business partner is via the business partner relationship through the app Maintain Business Partner. The creation of relationship is not provided within the migration objects (only segment and profile master data are created). If there is no relationship maintained, then there will be no default credit analyst written to the Documented Credit Decision (DCD) of that partner.
Customer - extend existing record by Credit Management data, Credit Analyst, Maintain Business Partner, Credit MD for Partner, Segment, Migrate Your Data, Migration Object , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , Problem