The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC):
- The data lock status of a specific data region is set to Open.
- If you check in a table with direct dimension members selected in the table axes, it is shown as Open, which is as expected.
- However, if you check in a table with restricted measures, the same data region is shown as Locked, which is wrong.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.20.12
It is caused by the limitation that data locking has with respect to restricted measures. That is, we are currently unable to correctly retrieve the locks for calculated measures/accounts. In fact, for all the cells where a restricted measure is used you should see the UNKNOWN state (marked by a question mark), which leaves the cell editable.
However, we had a defect there that caused wrong lock states to be shown anyway – this is not corrected and the fix will reach your system with the next QRC update. Please note that in any case the locks are validated on publish and the changes on locked data will be rejected.
Such a data region should be shown as the UNKNOWN state (marked by a question mark) when the restricted measure is used in 2022.03.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, calculated measure, measures , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-DLK , Data Locking , Problem