- Transaction QS23 terminates during update after changing master inspection characteristic and save. Although the message about a successful save is returned (Characteristic <MIC data> was changed without history - Message no. QS192.), the change does not seem to be stored for the entry.
- DUMP RAISE_EXCEPTION in SAPLQVBU. A RAISE statement in program "SAPLQPSD" has raised exception condition "NO_ENTRY".
Category ABAP programming error Runtime Errors RAISE_EXCEPTION ABAP Program SAPLQVBU Application Component QM-PT-BD
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-PT-BD, QM-PT-BD-ICH, QPMZ-KATALGART1, QPMZ-KATALGART2, QPMZ-KATALGART3, QPMZ-KATALGART4, QPMZ-KATALGART5, LQPSDU07, QPSD_CATALOG_UPDATE, SAPLQPSD, RSM13000, QS310, QS311, QS 310, QS 311, Code group & has not yet been created, Selected set & has not yet been created, QVBU_FEATURE_POSTING, LQVBUU11, VERSION1, VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4, VERSION5, QPMZ-VERSION1, QPMZ-VERSION2 QPMZ-VERSION3, QPMZ-VERSION4, QPMZ-VERSION5 , KBA , QM-PT-BD-ICH , Inspection Characteristic , QM-PT-BD , Basic Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.