- Custom Analytical Queries App not getting loaded in Fiori Launchpad
- When User attempts to open Custom Analytical Queries App , it shows three loading dots and the application never loads
- Console and Network trace shows 403 status for abapddl.js , commonddl.js and AbapDdlParserResolver.js requests with below errors when attempting to open Custom Analytical Queries application:
/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/nw_aps_ext_lib/.../caqd_parser/parser/abapddl.js net::ERR_ABORTED 403
/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/nw_aps_ext_lib/.../caqd_parser/parser/commonddl.js net::ERR_ABORTED 403
/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/nw_aps_ext_lib/..../caqd_parser/parser/v4/AbapDdlParserResolver.js net::ERR_ABORTED 403
Console and Network also shows 404 for style.css with below error
/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ana_qdesign_man/.../expressioneditor/css/style.css net::ERR_ABORTED 404
- Custom Analytical Queries (app ID = F1572)
- SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA
F1939 , reuse library , nw_aps_ext_lib , ana_qdesign_man , 404 , 403 , Custom Analytical Queries , abapddl.js , commonddl.js , AbapDdlParserResolver.js , Extensibility Logic - Reuse Library , three dots , loading dots , three loading dots , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-AQD , Fiori based Query Designer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.