You're unable to Post the Goods and Service Receipts.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Goods and Services Receipts work center.
- Go to Show by Documents view.
- Search for the ID of your Purchase Order.
- Select the document.
- Click in 'New Goods and Services Receipt' button.
- In an item, set the Delivered Quantity as zero.
You see that the Post button is grayed out.
- Click in the Check button.
No message is shown. Not even 'Check complete; goods and services receipt contains no errors' is displayed.
You're unable to Post a Goods and Services Receipt if there is an item with null quantity.
You can exclude the item which has the null quantity by clicking in the 'Delete Item' button.
Purchase Order; Goods and Services Receipt; Post; Check , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , How To