All active or ongoing Known Issues with the EWA are maintained here:
- EWA showing SAP HotNews note 3028815 needs to be implemented, when software component not valid for the note
- EWM checks appear in the EWA for a system without EWM functionalities being used
- In section 3 of the EWA report, the check: "Configuring <SID> for SAP Note Assistant" shows a yellow rating () although text in that section only provides a blue informational alert ().
- Critical Issue: After upgrade to Solution Manager 7.2 SP13, the Service Content Update (SCU) is no longer used to generate EarlyWatch Alert (EWA) reports.
- The collection of parameter data (ST-A/PI) is unavailable for your session. Run the relevant script attached to SAP Note 1171650 for the DB recommendations.
- Parameter icm/HTTP/support_http2 in section 18.1.4 HTTP/2 Support not recognized correctly
- Error transferring session data to SAP-SUPPORT_PORTAL in transaction SDCCN > No START tag has been found in downloads SAP-SUPPORT_PARCELBOX
- The EWA of a Managed System shows the following section and statements: No Download Data for Number Ranges, Critical Number Ranges
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
KBA , SV-SMG-SER-EWA , EarlyWatch Alert , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.