You have created a Product Catalog and assigned the products which contains images. When you publish the Catalog, you expect the published catalog contains two xml files. One contains the catalog data, and the other the related images. However the file with images is missing
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- Go to the Product Catalogs view.
- Search for ABC (ABC represents the Product Catalog ID).
- Navigate to the Product Search tab.
- On right side, search for XYZ (XYZ represents the Product ID which contains image).
- Add the Product XYZ and publish the Product Catalog ABC
- You expect the published catalog contains two xml files. One contains the catalog data, and the other the related images.
- However the file with images is missing only one xml file is available in the attachments.
The Price of the Product XYZ added in the Product Catalog ABC is not maintained in the system and hence the xml file with images is not created.
Kindly maintain the price of the Product XYZ in the Price Lists view of Product and Service Portfolio. Once the prices are maintained , publish the Product Catalog ABC again to get the xml with images.
Product Catalog ; Product ID ; Xml ; Images Xml; Catalog picture; , KBA , AP-CAT-AUT , Catalog Management , Problem