- SSO with corporate Identity Provider does not work.
- The SAML response sent from Identity Authentication to the Service Provider contains the status message "Failed to authenticate user".
- The Identity Authentication logs contain one or both of the following error(s):
- SAML2Response destination does not match requested Service Provider URL.SAML2Response destination does not match requested Service Provider URL.
- Recipient URL [null] is not valid
Identity Authentication 1.0
ias, Failed to authenticate user , KBA , BC-IAM-IDS , Identity Authentication Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.