- A very common implementation scenario is when messages are enriched with SuccessFactors ODATA calls with multiple queries in a local integration process which is called by a looping flow step. This causes timeout when huge data volume is used.
- The MPL will fail with the error message.com.sap.gateway.core.ip.component.odata.exception.OsciException: HTTP Request failed with error : Connection timed out (Connection timed out) (local port <portnumber>to address 0.0.0.0, remote port 443 to address <remote ip>), cause: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (Connection timed out) (local port <port number> to address 0.0.0.0, remote port 443 to address <remote ip>).
- Issue will not happen if tested with small value for the looping flow step.
- Even with a high timeout value in the SF ODATA or ODATA receiver adapter settings you still see the error when huge volume of data is used.
- Error will not be consistently reproducible and will not happen for small volume of data.
- Cloud Integration.
- SAP Integration Suite.
Cloud Integration 4.0 ; SAP Integration Suite 1.0
Pagination, process in pages, loop, timeout, SF ODATA, ODATA, CPI, local integration process , KBA , LOD-HCI-PI-CON-OD , OData Adapters , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.