You made changes to your own Employee profile and those changes are not seen on the Feed tab of the Employee.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the People work center.
- Select the Employees view.
- Open Employee record ABC (ABC represents your own employee record ID).
- Make any change to it and save.
- Inside the Employee, go to the Feed tab.
- The change is not logged there.
Changes made to Employees are not displayed on the Employee feed tab. the Feed inside the Employee object can be seen by everyone, so this is not shown there for compliance reasons.
The changes can be seen on the Feed work center.
feed ; address ; GDPR ; EUDP ; data protection ; , KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To