This article aims to go through the process of publishing to MDF - Metadata Framework objects.
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation customers with Employee Central use the SuccessFactors Platform Metadata framework to build extensions to extend the HRIS solution capabilities, which include those created to track information like equity grants, employee retention bonuses, additional superannuation contributions, other long-term incentives, etc.
- Prior to 2H 2021, the Compensation Planning tool allowed customers to pull information stored in these extensions to the compensation planning worksheet. Howbeit, customers were not able to publish/write the information changed on the planning worksheets to these extensions.
- In 2H 2021, the Publish feature was released from Compensation to Metadata Framework, what provides full end-to-end capability to the customers to read and write to their custom extensions built on the MDF Platform. This feature automates the publishing capabilities and allows customers to publish compensation worksheet data into the custom extensions.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
SF, Success, Factors, Metadata, Framework, MDF, feature, publish, objects, Compensation , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.