- Compliance forms not getting triggered for the candidates.
- There are no compliance tasks triggered for the candidates but compliance block is triggered and finished in BPE Monitor Processes.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Initiate onboarding for a candidate.
- Complete the New Hire Data Review (NHDR) and Personal Data Collection steps.
- See that there is no compliance forms are triggered.
- In Manage Data >> FieldMetaOverrideConfiguration, GLOBAL_FILTER_CONFIG does not have a configuration or has an incorrect/not updated configuration for WorkState.
The GLOBAL_FILTER_CONFIG must have both the Country and WorkState configuration:
As confirmed and instructed by the Engineering Team, please use the below configuration for (cut and paste it from notepad):
- WorkState :
- Country :
See image below on how it should look like:
2993877 - Compliance tile not appearing - Onboarding
Compliance Forms, Compliance Tasks, Compliance, GLOBAL_FILTER_CONFIG, FieldMetaOverrideConfiguration, Onboarding, Onboarding 2.0, ONB 2.0, OBX , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-FRM , Compliance 2.0 Country Forms (except i9&EV) , Problem