When specifying an BusinessObjects Enterprise Opendocument URL in a web page widget in a SAC story, you get the error:
"An error occurred: An error occurred while trying to view the document"
This error will occur after entering in logon credentials, or if using SSO, or a logon token.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.20.12
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise 4.2 SP8
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise 4.3 SP2
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a SAP Story or Application.
- Add a Web Page Widget.
- Select an Opendocument URL.
- Get the Error.
- The issue is on the Opendocument side.
- Opendocument is not sending the correct SameSite cookie value. It is currently sending a blank SameSite cookie, but it needs to be sending a value of "None".
- Solution is documented in KBA: 2971324
- Tomcat 8.5.50 or 9.0.30 or higher needs to be installed which are installed by default in BI 4.2 SP8 Patch 11 or BI 4.3 SP2.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, sap analyst cloud, https://hcs.cloud.sap, https://hanacloudservices.cloud.sap, https://cloudanalytics.accounts.ondemand.com, https://hanacloudservices-us.accounts.ondemand.com, https://www.sap.com, https://help.sap.com, predictive analytics (analysis), data analysis (analytics) tools, analytics tools, sap analytics cloud, data literacy, advanced analytics, data democratization, analytics software, real time analytics, self service analytics, advanced data analytics, analytics as a service, analytics cloud / cloud analytics, saas analytics, cloud bi, enterprise planning, cloud data analytics, cloud based analytics, analytics cloud platform, modern analytics, real time analysis, cloud analytics solution(s), what is sap analytics cloud, cloud analytics tools, analytics in the cloud, cloud analytics software , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem