You are using Add-in Client Side.
When selecting a group of e-mails and using the option "Add e-mail" for synchronization, the popup window is reopened many times as the number of e-mails that were selected after finishing the synchronization.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Select a group of emails in Outlook.
- Execute the option "Add e-mail" for synchronization.
- The customer chosen for synchronization is selected and the emails are sent.
- The synchronization of the mails is finished.
- Once this occurs, it takes about a minute to synchronize emails with C4C.
- Also, once the synchronization is finished, the popup window is closed automatically, but it is reopened as many times as the number of emails that were sent.
- The "Add e-mail" popup window will open as many times as per the e-mails selected, even if they are selected in a group.
- Also, it is expected that the system will take around 10 seconds per e-mail to load.
Currently, this scenario is the current system behavior.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Customer Influence to submit an idea:
Outlook, Add-in, client side, Add, e-mail, Add e-mail, synchronization, open window. , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-OUT , Outlook , How To