There is a error message occurs when you post goods receipt for EWM relevant inbound deliveries.
The error message is "Enter the shelf life expiration date" Message no. 12019.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud System All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to APP "Change Inbound Deliveries".
- Enter the warehouse number and inbound delivery number, go the detail page.
- Click "Goods Receipt" button, error message "Enter the shelf life expiration date" occurs.
There are 2 possible causes:
- Shelf life expiration dates are not maintained with application "Manage Batches" for the batch managed materials.
- Shelf life expiration dates are not maintained mannually at delivery item level before goods receipt posting with application "Change Inbound Deliveries".
Do the maintaince with application "Manage Batches" and "Change Inbound Deliveries" at delivery item level.
Batch, Production Date, Best-Before Date, Shelf life expiration date, OMJ5, movement type 101, Inbound Delivery , KBA , SCM-EWM-DLP , Delivery Processing , LO-BM , Batch Management , Problem