After the upgrade to SAC release 2022.2.1, the following error message happens in SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC) when validating a data action :
- Cannot use member 'XXXX' because this member already has a formula defined in its Formula attribute
- There is no formula defined for this member.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2022.2.1
Reproducing the Issue
1) Open the Data action
2) Validate the script
This has been identified as a product bug.
The issue will be fixed on the next SAC release.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, upgrade, 2022.2, DA, attribute, formula , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-DA , Data Actions , Problem