- Unable to purge the candidate using Inactive user purge due to the status of the candidate not changed to 'd' (inactive external suite) but remains 'e'(active external suite)
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Note : One should be cautious here. Please perform these steps only if User Status is "e"
The status of the candidate can be changed from the Integration center.
- Go to Integration center -> My Integrations
- Click on create -> More Integration types
- Select the trigger type as Scheduled, format as OData v2, Source type as SuccessFactors and destination as SuccessFactors and click on create
4. Select ExternalUser as the Entity and click on select
5. Click on Configure fields option
6. Under Operation select Upsert Single
7. Select the UserId field and click on set as associated field button (the Highlighted Icon)
8. Go to Entity Tree View select UserId and click on “Change Association to selected field” button and set the filter as the UserId of the candidate whose status needs to be changed.
9. Select the status field and set the Default Value as ‘d’. Do not use the "Change Association to selected field” button. Just the Default value.
10. Set the Association for the filed loginMethod and Username similarly how you did for userId. In userId you had a filter but for these two fields you will not add the filter just the association.
11. Set the ProductName default value as ONB
12. Click on Next till you reach review and run Page
13. Click on Run Now button and wait till the Job is run successfully. You can check the Last run time. Once it is completed the status Changes to d.
Change user statue from e to d, Unable to purge, Purge, Onboarding, change, update , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ACC , Accessibility , Problem