- Employee's IT0464 is configured with FIT (Federal Income Tax) option "N" (Status Indian) for a period of time in the tax year, but not for the whole year.
- You are using Year End Reporting program to generate T4 forms for employees with Indian status. But you noticed that Box 71 was not filled automatically.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP HANA, platform edition all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
RPCYERK0, PC00_M07_CCYR, it 0464, it464, b71, f71, b14, box71, box14, exemption , KBA , PY-CA-YE , Year End for Canada , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.