An Item that is Instructor-Led needs to be revised to be Online Item Type. After the revision process, even when there are no Classes and Online Content has been associated, the Item Type is Instructor-Led with Online Content (Blended).
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Created an ILT Item
- Scheduled a Class
- Revised the Item (leave all revision settings default)
- In newly revised Item > Deleted Agenda > Class that was available, cancel it.
- Item is still Instructor-Led > revise again with all settings default
- Newly revised Item is now Other > Add Content Objects > Instructed Led with Content.
- Go to the Item record that is impacted
- Revise the Item
- Make sure that "Do you wish to change all future classes to use/access the new revision?" is unchecked
- Revise the Item and associate Online Content along with a Completion Status