Error message "Physical inventory document &1 is currently processed" occurs when posting difference with Application Difference Analyzer.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud System
Reproducing the Issue
- Assign the tolerence group for user with Application "Assign Tolerance Group - Count Confirmation" and "Assign Tolerance Group - Count Confirmation".
- Create physcial inventory document.
- Count the stock with handling unit and post the difference to "Difference Analyzer".
- Change the handling unit like goods issue, scrapping, count again.
- Post the difference at application "Difference Analyzer". Error message occurs when posting the difference.
The difference at application "Difference Analyzer" is expected to be post as soon as possible before the customer change the stock again.
You can find stuck queues with error message "Error reading stock data for HU &2" with application "warehouse monitor" Tools node.
Please raise an incident to SAP Support to fix such inconsistency.
- If the hundling unit doesn't exist anymore, SAP support will delete the queue directly then you post the difference.
- Or SAP will find the stock inconsistency then you can recount the hundlin unit. SAP support will delete the queue then you post the difference
At the same time, please suggest your business team post difference once they finish the counting.
physcial inventory, difference analyzer, handling unit, count, blocked, /SCWM/DIFFERENCE_POST_RFC, serial numbers , KBA , SCM-EWM-PI , Physical Inventory , SCM-EWM-GM , Goods Movements , Problem