The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC):
- You set the formula for an account in the modeler.
- In the story, you set this account in the column axis. Another dimension B is used in the row axis.
- You use the "add new member" feature to add an existing member of B dimension into this table.
- The value is shown as "-" for this account.
- If the same dimension B member is added by the table filter, the value is shown as the defined formula for this account.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.20.12
When using Add member to add a new line, the frontend does not 'know' whether a measure is inputable or not due to being a formula, until the user does the measure data entry.
This is by design.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.