A greater number of employees is listed in the Employee field in the advanced search of the Accounts view, versus the count of employees in the Employee view.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the People work centre
- Open the Employees view
- Run the 'All' query and observe the number of employees listed
- Go to the Customers work centre
- Go to the Accounts view
- Click the advanced filter option
- Click the overview value search (ovs) for the Employees field
- That there are more employees listed in the Account view Employees field than in the Employees view itself.
The Employee field OVS in the Account view shows both internal and external employees (i.e. service agents). The Employee OWL (in People or Admin work centre) only shows internal employees (no service agents).
This is the expected system behaviour.
employees, search, count, number , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To