- You want to get the merged data exported from an application into individual columns in the spreadsheet.
- You want to export the content of a table in a SAPUI5 app
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
1. Open the app that will extract the report.
2. Click on "Export to Spreadsheet" button.
3. Check the spreadsheet: there are columns with merged data.
Standard export to excel does not split cells with multiple values.
1. Click on the arrow down button next to the "Export to Spreadsheet" button.
2. Select "Export As..." from the drop-down menu.
3. Tick the "Split cells with multiple values" checkbox (when selecting this option, the exported spreadsheet has one column per value. If one column contains multiple values in a cell (for example, amount and currency/unit), this results in two separate columns in the spreadsheet.).
4. Confirm your selection by clicking on "Export" button.
Note that, once you click in "Split cells with multiple values", it will apply to all columns available for viewing in the app and some columns can be duplicated. In case you don't want to have some column duplicated in the spreadsheet, you can deactivate it in your personalized settings. You can do this by clicking on the "Settings" icon/button and deselecting corresponding check-box.
merged cells export to spreadsheet report split cells with multiple values individual columns , KBA , CA-UI5-ST-LR , Fiori elements v2 List Report , How To