- Inspection lot is created with status CRTD (I0001 - Created) without sample calculation.
- Sample calculation does not take place with sampling scheme.
- While calculating the sample for an inspection lot manually in transaction QA02, message is returned:
QA185 - Sample size could not be calculated
QD092 - The sampling scheme &1 is incomplete
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM-IL, QM-QC-AQC, QDP1, QDP2, QDP3, QA 185, QD 092, task list, inspection plan, material master, inspection type, sample, QMAT-STICHPRVER, QMAT, STICHPRVER, QDPK-KZOHNEBEWP, QDPK, KZOHNEBEWP, Prüflos, Stichprobe, Größe, zero, 0, results recording , KBA , QM-IM-IL , Inspection Lot Creation , QM-QC-AQC , Active Quality Control , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.