"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Some customers using the latest home page are seeing an unexpected change to the background color of home page cards, due to the recent updates to theming support.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Previously, home page cards didn't reflect theme settings and were always white. Now, they reflect theme settings.
- If you are using the current Fiori 3 "Quartz" default theme, cards will have white backgrounds.
- If you've opted to use the older "Belize" base theme, the background color of cards will be light blue, reflecting that theme.
- Because the "Belize" theme is outdated and home page cards are intended to have a white background it is managed as a configuration option.
- The blue background color is restored to home page cards through Company System & Logo Settings > Disable SAP Fiori 3 Base Theme.
- For more information please see the What's New Viewer entry: Default Theme Updated to SAP Fiori 3
- Social cards listed below are not concerned, it is per design that such card have different background color that is blue.
- They will remain with a blue background even after above steps are taken:
- Welcome message (onboarding)
- Spot award
KI2111, WEF-20183 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-LHOM , Latest Home Page , How To