- You are trying to upload a new catalog using the CSV file
- The process fails with the error: "Category ID CategoryID has invalid language Language1."
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to "Administrator"
- Select "Service and Social"
- Choose the Service Categories (under SLA Setup)
- Select "Catalog From File" -> "Select File" -> Select "Exclude Column Headers"
- Browse for the CSV file and hit "Upload" -> the system will throw the error "Category ID CategoryID has invalid language Language1."
Missing mandatory data not included in the CSV file
- Please ensure all the mandatory data is provided in the CSV file provided
- See "Upload Service Category Catalog"
- For example, since in this case the Language1 entry is missing, ensure the desired language ID like EN (for English), (PT for Portuguese) etc, is included in the file
- For a complete list of supported language codes, refer to SAP Cloud for Customer System and Software Requirements.
O ID de categoria CategoryID possui o Idioma Language1 invalido, upload, catalog, language , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem