Substitute user experiencing application authorization error when:
- clicking the Open Task button,
- approving/rejecting a workitem of substituted user.
- Task Gateway
Gateway Business Workflow Enablement
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
- SAP Gateway
- My Inbox Fiori application
- Planned/Unplanned substitution
SAP_GWFND, IW_PGW, /IWPGW/TGW, /IWWRK/WORKFLOW, IW_BEP, TASKPROCESSING, SWF_WORKFLOW, TGW_STD, active, passive substitute, You are not setup to approve this invoice, When a user is set as a substitute, that user does not assume the roles & profiles of the user being substituted , KBA , OPU-BSE-WFM , Gateway Business Workflow Enablement , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , CA-INB-FIO , Fiori UI for My Inbox Application , OPU-BSC-TGW , Task Gateway , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.