- For Mexico, a new address type is required:
- In the ECP / ERP (back end) system, the new subtype "MX01" for IT0006 has been created
- In Employee Central, there is no equivalent to "MX01" delivered because EC does not deliver country specific address types for the address portlet. Address types in EC are country independent.
So each SAP SFSF EC customer will need to make the necessary adaptations to create a new Address Type in the Address portlet (or reuse any that already exist), and they will also need to do the mapping to replicate that Address Type, either to HCM OnPrem or to Employee Central Payroll (SAP SFSF ECP).
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration to SAP Business Suite
- Replicating Employee Master Data and Organizational Assignments from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM (As Of Q2 2017)
- BIB replication or PTP replication
KBA , PA-PA-MX , Mexico , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , PY-MX , Mexico , LOD-EC-GCP-PY-EDR , Employee Data Replication , LOD-EC-GCP-PY-GLO , Globalization , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.