- Unable to reopen a closed job requisition.
- Job requisition status reverts to closed after saving changes.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Click on "Reopen Job Requisition"
- Click on "Yes" when it pops up "You are about to reopen this Job Req with a status of xxxx" then the job requisition reopens
- Click on "Save Changes" on the current page or close and view the job requisition again
- It reverts to closed status
The problem occurs when offer approvals were created after the job requisition was closed and that offer approval is in pending or rejected status.
When a job requisition is closed, forms for pending and rejected offer approvals are deleted.
When the job requisition is reopened, the system will try to restore forms for those pending and rejected offer approvals.
Since those offer approvals were created after closing the job requisition, forms for those offer approvals were never deleted and hence while reopening the job requisition, form restoration for such offer approvals will fail.
Please cancel pending or rejected offer approvals that were created after the job requisition was closed.
1. Check the job requisition status audit to find out when the job requisition was closed.
2. From reports, find all the offer approvals which were created when the job requisition was in closed status.
3. For pending offers from step 2:
3.1 Check if the candidate is in the correct status and Action > Offer Approval menu is accessible. If not, then move the candidate to the status for which offer approval permission is configured in JR template.
3.2 Find the approver with which this offer approval is pending for approval by going into Action > Offer Approval and ask the approver to reject the offer approval.
3.3 Post rejection by the approver, ask the originator to cancel this offer approval by going into Action > Offer Approval.
4. For rejected offers from step 2:
4.1 Check if the candidate is in the correct status and Action > Offer Approval menu is accessible. If not, then move the candidate to the status for which offer approval permission is configured in JR template.
4.2 Ask the originator to cancel this offer approval by going into Action > Offer Approval.
5. Once complete, try reopening the job requisition.
6 . Note - For pending offer approvals, if the approver with whom the offer approval is pending is not able to see it by following these steps.
6.1 Reassign the offer approval from the current approver to an originator using Admin Center > Reassign Offer Approvals.
6.2 Login as the originator and open the candidate for whom offer is pending in the candidate workbench. Follow 3.1 if needed.
6.3 The originator should be able to access the offer approval using Action > Offer Approval in the workbench.
6.4 The offer approval will show the originator as current approver, reject the offer approval by adding a comment.
6.5 As the originator, cancel this rejected offer approval.
7. Now try to reopen the job requisition.
RCM-75965, status, closed, reopen, job, requisition, offer, approval, unable to reopen job requisition , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem